Saturday 23 March 2019

Who's my target audience?

Throughout the year, my target audience hasn't changed drastically from my previous work. However, since this year I have focused more on character design and book illustration, this may have broadened my audience. 

Currently, my target audience is:

  • Young adults 
  • People who read left wing newspapers/magazines
  • Interested in politics 
  • Character design 
  • Literature fans (especially classic literature)
  • People who read graphic novels/comics
The last 2 points have been added into my current work as I have focused more closely on being less political and working more freely by creating fun, bold characters in different situations. Whether it's taken from a classic book e.g. Frankenstein, or that I have made it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment