Saturday 23 March 2019

Promo Package

 

When considering how the application of my work might affect my professional stance it needs to be placed where it would make it stand out from the others. For the Hanbury Symposium (and wherever needed in the future) I decided to make my business cards at more of a postcard scale. I did this because it suits my work more due to the bulky aesthetic, as well as making it stand out more against the smaller business cards surrounding it. 
Stickers also seem appropriately suited to my work because of their simplicity. However, if I were to make these stickers again I would consider making the text smaller and adding my whole last name to make it easier to find me. 
Maybe in the future, when I have created more finalised pieces of work, I would consider making a small zine to compile my work into a mini portfolio with contact details for people to take away and for me to hand out to other professionals. Either this or possibly a short comic strip that could be done when my pumpkin/devil characters develop further. 
I've tried to keep all of the branding the same throughout my business cards, creative CV etc to make it clear that it is my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment