Saturday 23 March 2019

Cost of Living

























I did the cost of living sheet similar to last year to work out my financial obligations. At the minute water, gas etc is all covered under my rent. However, in the future this is something I need to consider more. As well as the car's insurance cost and MOT prices. Thankfully, my phone bill is a lot cheaper than last years which has knocked payments down drastically. Having my car now in Leeds has however cost me more money to run it. I try to avoid driving where possible and want to continue to do this (also considering the environmental impact it has). I may need to look back at this spreadsheet in the future to calculate how much I need to earn to be able to fund my lifestyle. I could drastically cut back on spending money on clothes and cosmetics to save a little more money. 

Next year, if I do a teaching course then loan is still applicable to me (depending on where I study). I'm also planning on taking on full time work over summer and where possible when I move back home to save money for the future to fund my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment